- 2-3 long red chillies, seeds removed, finely chopped
- 10-12 garlic cloves, peeled, finely chopped
- 2 large handfuls finely chopped curly-leaved parsley, leaves only
- 4 heaped tsp dried oregano
- 2 tsp sea salt flakes
- 5 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 4-5 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 5 tbsp cold water
1. Tip the chopped chillies and garlic into a bowl.
2. Add all remaining ingredients and stir well until combined.
3. Cover with a sheet of cling film, and leave aside overnight for flavours to come together.
Serve on juicy steak! (or anything else - chicken, fish, pizza ...)